1. Pick up some different sizes and shapes of vases. I took a couple that were given to me by the boy. The big ones I picked up from the local thrift store (you can get them for .99 to 1.99 at Value Village).
2. Using Acrylic Enamel Paint, paint the inside of the vase. Use foam brushes. (I painted two coats since it looked so streaky)
3. Let the vases dry for one hour.
4. Put the vases in the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Celsius. Bake for 30 minutes then let the vases cool in the oven.
5. Take then out and presto!
- I didn't use the clear medium that "How Does She?" did. They do not sell it in single bottles in Canada's Michaels stores.
- I am going to do another coat on the medium yellow vase. The lighter colours don't cover quite as well. Keep that in mind when picking your colours