Here is a novel idea for you: I made my card a day ahead of my personal deadline. Felt so good! I got this idea off Pinterest and was led to the great tutorial on Inkspired Treasures.
Folded Christmas Trees
1. You will need double sided paper.
2. Download the template off the Inkspired Treasures blog post. You can see the template below. She posted two different sizes of circles so they will create different sized trees.
3. Cut out the circle. Cut the circle is half. Score the paper along the score lines. I used the bone folder out of my Cricut Tool Kit.
4. Fold along the score lines, making sure to fold back and forth. Secure with some sort of double sided adhesive.
- I really wanted to do the message with white embossing powder but I don't own embossing powder or a heat gun. Its on my craft wish list. Hopefully at the end of this month if there is money left in the budget I can do some craft shopping.
- I think it would be beautiful to add some strategic glitter to the trees. I haven't really played with glitter so I wanted to wait and do more research before I go messing around with it (Type A much!).
Christmas Card Challenge - Christmas or Winter Card
Creative Card Crew - Snow & Ice
Scrappy Frogs Challenge - Try Something New
That Craft Place - Christmas
Gingerloft - Winter or Let It Snow