October 20, 2011

Newbie Blogger

Hello everyone out there in the crafting world!

I am been wanting to start a craft blog for a while. I haven't been able to decide what type of blog I could have or what I would possibly write about. However, after much consideration I decided that having a blog to display the projects I have been playing around with and discuss them with other bloggers would help to motivate me with my crafting journey.

While I have been playing around with scrapbooking for a while, I would still consider myself a newbie. I don't really know any of the techniques nor have I taken any classes. The only things I know are those lessons that my sister has taught me.

I love to play around with both paper and digital scrapbooking. Card making is pretty brand new for me. I have been working on them but I haven't been too thrilled with all of my results so far. My newest interest in paper projects though is any DIY wedding project. The boy and I recently got engaged. Could there be any better excuse to start perfecting my crafting skills?

Therefore all of this brings me to my goal. I am a strong believer in goal setting. Goal setting makes me accountable to follow through with my desires and create my own life.

Goal #1: Publish a post at least once a week until my birthday (in March).

Crafting crew: What is your best advice for a newbie paper princess?

No comments:

Post a Comment