June 2, 2013

Week 22: Happy Cupcake Day

Do you ever feel like certain months or even certain weeks are particularly dense with birthdays? The last 2 weeks of May is definitely one of those times. I have to admit that I start to wonder what people were people were doing 9 months prior ... ewww *shakes head* 

Anyways, confession is that I was unable to keep up with all the birthdays. For those that I missed I apologize. I owe you one random card at a random time hehe. This card was for one of my girlfriends who loves tiffany blue. This can be slightly difficult to match exactly with paper so I settled for more of a robin's egg blue. The stamp is by Craft Smart at Michaels. I picked it up in an after Christmas sale across the border. This stamp takes a lot of ink so I thought using different colours rather than just black would be better. This means that it never comes out perfect but I do still love the affect. Its a totally different feel than using markers. 

It is a pretty simple design but I think that helps to offset the numerous colours. PS did you notice this card is the same colours as my blog? Can you tell what my favourite colours are?


No comments:

Post a Comment