With only two days till Christmas, today is filled with all the last minute tasks so that tomorrow I can just relax and enjoy everyone's company. I realized I need two more christmas cards and was VERY tempted to buy some, however making them meant I didn't have to go out into the stores. I saw this idea on Pinterest and decided I just had to try it! I also figured it would be a big hit since my most popular card post is the Fingerprint Christmas Lights. Best thing about fingerprint cards = only take 10 minutes!
- Stamp the reindeer first so that they can dry before drawing on them. I did the heads first so that they are just touching. I used my 2nd finger for the reindeer.
- For the heart, try to get more of the base overlapping to give the look of the pointing end. I wanted a smaller heart so I used my pinky finger.
- Draw a nose, mouth, eye, antlers, feet and tails.
- Sentiment is from Red Rubber Designs.
- The background is leftover packing paper from wrapping presents.
- The Stampin' Up ink pads will stain your fingers. So if you don't want that be careful to use washable ink pads. See picture below.
- Great project to do with the kids!