I love Valentine's Day! To that extent I love Valentine's Day cards! All the pink, red and hearts all over. What else do you need in a card? PANDAS! I love pandas. They look so cute and cuddly! (I know that they aren't cute in person.) Especially all the cute panda videos. Oh man I could go on about pandas forever.
For this card I wanted to use a CAS layout. I started out thinking of using a bunch of different pink and red papers that I had. However, I cut out one of the hearts from this paper and realized there were a bunch of different hearts that I was missing. I ended up using the one piece of paper and cutting out my favourite hearts. Then I outlined the circles with pink or red ink. The Panda set is by Mark's Finest Paper Co.
- Jo's Scrap Shack - Valentine's Day
- Polkadoodles - Love/Romance
- The Stamping Boutique - Valentine/Love Card
- Totally Papercrafts - Valentine/Love
- Scrapbooker PhD - Hearts (use red and pink)