March 1, 2013

Week 8: Happy Holidays...In March

So for those of you who have been keeping track last week was really my week 8 challenge, however I hosted my amazing Oscar party. It was a great success and the 3.5 hours seem to fly by. In fact my man won the "Oscar" or as one of our friends likes to call it "Choscar".


Anyways enough excuses! I promise to make two cards this weekend. I think I may be behind on Christmas cards already (I know that sounds ridiculous) so it will be a Christmas in March weekend. I started off easy to slowly progress my way back into it. Both the stickers (banners and santa) as well as the paper is from echo park paper co. I bought it from Scraps Arts off a Groupon a while back. I love finding old supplies I forgot about. Its like Christmas ... in March!


Challenges:




7 comments:

  1. This is very cute! I love it when that happens. When you have a break, come have Christmas in March (or April) at my place...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and whimsical!! Thanks for sharing your card with us at CCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fun little elves are too cute ... love that round little Santa too ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a totally fun, and totally ♥FAB♥ holiday card, this will brighten someone's day in december... and it's totally made ME smile today! thanks for joining our stickery fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great Christmas card, good idea too to start getting them made, I have too. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and a good head start on Christmas. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Great background and love the
    way you have added a very cute Santa.
    Thank you for joining us at Lady Anne's Challenges
    - Vickie's Challenges.

    ReplyDelete