March 17, 2013

Week 9 (catchup): Mint Green Winter

So I lied! Not only did I not do two posts but I "forgot" to do one for a whole other week. I could have very easily just not done another one when we got home late again tonight. However all I could think about was being called out on Facebook for not posting last week. I made it! With an hour to spare... and only two weeks behind. I will get there at some point. Perhaps after finals in April but I'll get there. 

I wanted a nice simple design that I could do quickly. For the best CAS sketches I go to CAS(E) this Sketch! I always enjoy their sketches and I can usually put the card together in less than half an hour which is amazing for me. I love this colour (makes me think of some of my friends). Somewhat springy considering it is a winter card. 

PS. I'm trying to take better photos of my cards. Do it justice you know? What do you think?

Challenges:


4 comments:

  1. I love the fresh colours and the snowflakes (my favourite winter element, as long as they're paper! lol!) Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your unique colors on the snowflakes - it is totally eye-catching! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. I think I have that paper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually got it at Scrap Arts by you so it wouldn't surprise me haha!

      Delete