March 13, 2012

Chirp Chirp ... Fail!

In every life a little rain must fall. Cliche I know! However, it is spring time, which means Easter is just around the corner. I've never given Easter cards before but if I don't how do I use this cute stamp and paper?

There is one problem with today's card... I don't like it! I thought I'd try a new stamp effect on the title but I don't like it or perhaps it's the colour. Oh well! As I said RAIN.

Here are the details for today's card:

Stamp = A Good Egg by Stampin Up
Stickers = Creative Memories
Ink Pad = Stampin Up
Yellow paper = Stampin Up
Pattern paper = My Minds Eye: Quite Contrary . Jack and Jill
Markers = Crayola Super Tips

Here is a great gallery with ideas of how other crafters used this stamp: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=12510

Ps: I posted this from my phone using the Blogger App. What do you think? Does anyone have a better app they can suggest?

1 comment:

  1. What specifically don't you like? The sentiment? The colours?

    If you didn't want to use this as an Easter image, you could use this as an encouragement stamp: E.g.: Get cracking! I know you can do it.

    You could also use this image for a friendship card - You're a good egg. or "Hey chickie..." and on the inside - "Call me sometime."

    For a baby card: Welcome little one! For your little chick.

    How's that for some ideas?

    ReplyDelete