March 19, 2012

Father's Day Mojo

This card is really exciting! For the first time I am entering into a contest and using another website's design for my card inspiration. I love getting layout ideas for other people. This inspiration comes from Mojo Monday.  I also tried to add an extra level of difficulty by creating a manly feeling to the card. The flower on the layout automatically gives it is a feminine touch. However, I used alternating stars to give it a flowerish design. Not bad for my first time I think!





Father's Day Mojo
Patterned Paper: Recollections 

Oh and if you noticed the journaling I got the corner rounder punch from Walmart (Paper Shapers - Corner Adorner). I am really impressed with it!

2 comments:

  1. Love the card. The starburst against the blue gives an almost summery feel which is nicely repeated in the sentiment. Great job! Will I be seeing this in person soon?

    ReplyDelete